Taryn loves Him...

Taryn loves Him...

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

~~~ Early Morning SCREAMING!!~~~

I do understand morning noise. The hustle and bustle of getting things done and the kids out the door. But living in a shelter that is not your home seems to brings out the worst in people. The screaming and fighting in the wee hours of the morning? Is it just me or do other people purposely do it to wake you because they are awake? Living in an 1920 old built house (craftsman...i think) doesn't exactly have the walls of newer modern home. You can hear every conversation, every movement of furniture, every opening and closing of the fridge.

And then there it is. The sound of complete chaos to complete silence. They have left the residence. It's like that sound in the car you hear from the back sit of constant chatter and then asleep! Whewww! I might be able to get my coffee and take a shower in peace because my little one is still fast asleep.



Today is my court date for the last stage of my Bankruptcy. I am glad to be at this point in my life and be able to move on from this point. Hopefully in about 90-100 days it will all be discharged and I can begin to rebuild my life and credit once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment