Taryn loves Him...

Taryn loves Him...

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Venting GALORE!!!!!

I have to vent to someone and since its soooo late i will do it here! Right now my living situation SUCKS!!!!!! Double SUCKS!!!!! ARRRRRRghhhh!

I have tried in every event to hold my tongue, to be kind, to try to be fair, and be nice! But honestly IM sooooo sick of it! I am in such a bad mood I want to run through the house screaming and yelling and waking up the neighborhood, but then they will think im insane! Sooo : I'm kinda thinking that might be a bad idea??? okay.... so after slamming a few doors and venting my frustration out by throwing away old food from the fridge and being a little loud i decided to just be nice again.
 Denial ( maybe!)
Passive AGGRESSIVE...UH YUP!
I definitely dont think i should skip therapy this week! arrrrgh! Im carrying a very heavy load this semester, also working and doing fieldwork, balancing being a single parent ( living in a shelter) applying for programs for the summer, selling tupperware, trying to stay close to God, and be a good example to my daughter and something has got to give!

So i need to take a day off. I think I am gonna take friday off and have a me day. see my therapist, meet a friend for lunch, catch a movie, get a pedicure or all of the above....

Have your ever had a day where you say to yourself... Is this really my life?

So now that i have vented and feel a little better im going to be positive.
I am calm now ( good thing)
I did NOT cuss even though i wanted to choke a h**!!!
Everyone is aware of the situation here and they are working on it in my favor.
My long term goal will get me into a wonderful place in my life and this stage of my life is only temporary.
I am blessed everyday because I know there is more than this world to look forward to.
Even though I blow it every once in a while I know that I am a good person and love people way more than they love me.
Living here is really a mission field and i think i stepped on a bomb...luckily no one is hurt.
My daughter and I will benefit from this situation and I will be better in the end for it.

Okay I am ready for bed. I have a long week ahead of me and I am ready to just relax and rest my head. So with that being said its time for me to say goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment