Taryn loves Him...

Taryn loves Him...

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Un -Solicited Advice

Well today I decided that I needed to make a change in my life and start my journey of weight loss again. But this time im not going to announce it to the world. This time im going to keep it private and just me and my body. For some reason because I am a very open person and forthwright about my weight issue many people feel like they have to interject their personal feelings about how I should lose weight, what I should do?

This morning again it happened. The un-solicitied advice....The comments about my weight lose...yadda yadda. This time however I didn't react normally how I would in the past. I didn't get huffy or mad. I just listened and went along the way.

I know what to eat and how to eat. Fruits and Veggies, Salad and Lean meat. Drink water, get calcium, yadda yadda... But I do know it's time to deal with all this.

Slowly by surely! Every day is an opportunity to make a change in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment