Taryn loves Him...

Taryn loves Him...

Monday, October 3, 2011

On the 4th Month of Living in a Shelter...

So i have been at the shelter for 4 months now. What am i learning through this process in my life? There are so freaking crazy people out in the world. That I am not as crazy as i felt in the past.. and that THERAPY is a God-send!
I am hoping I can complete the year long process and that I can graduate from this program and really look back at this experience and see that I have grown in love and patience as well as rebuilt my life... one brick at a time!
What are bricks? Bricks are life lessons. It can anything from learning to love over hate... believe over doubt...hope over despair... I am building bricks in my life so that I can finish that wall and climb over without falling on my face or breaking my leg!
I fail everyday! Miserably sometimes and sometimes I wanna throw in the towel with my faith. But I get up everyday and decide that day what i'm going to believe...
I choose to believe there is more than this world, there is hope, and love and life....

No comments:

Post a Comment