Taryn loves Him...

Taryn loves Him...

Thursday, October 6, 2011

~~ Have you ever total Biff-ed a Day?~~

Last night I went to bed. Nothing circling in my head or in my heart. All was well for the moment!
The problem is that I totally forgot I had my fieldwork the next morning. Because yesterday I went to court and it threw me off my schedule! I had a feeling that was gonna happen one day! I woke up this morning at 7am and then kinda sat up in my bed and thought I feel like I am missing something!!!
Alas!!!! After taking my shower and getting dressed It dawned on me my fieldwork was this morning and i TOTALLY forgot!!! Oh gosh!  Ding Dong! Because I live in Orange County and my fieldwork is in LA county I have to be on the road about 645am to make it on time!!
On a good note I can make up the work on friday but it just throws off my whole schedule and plan! I am gonna blame it on the rain!  Oh Lord Milli Vanilla is popping in my head! How do I get that FAKE noise out!!!! LA LA LA LA LA LA LA....

Well Happy Thursday Everyone! Here is to the smell of rain, stew cooking on the stove and cinnamon pine cones as you walk in the grocery store! Those moments take my breath away!!! I LOVE the Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment